Friday, April 5, 2013

Secret to Success: Anne Heche


Anne Heche — actress (Six Days, Seven NightsMen In TreesHung); Daytime Emmy Award winner (Another World); and creator of Tickle Time, a children's mineral sunblock

What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"As an actress and business lady, I've received lots of helpful advice over my career. That said, the best piece of advice I got long before I started acting. My mother told me, 'Always wear sunblock. You'll never regret having nice skin.' I've worn sunblock from the beaches of Atlantic City to the shores of Los Angeles and I'm lucky enough to still be on camera. Which brings me to my next, most current piece of good advice: Put your money where your mouth is.
"I came up with the idea for Tickle Time because I want children to have an easy safe way to protect their skin. My husband, James Tupper, wants the same thing. 'I believe in you, I believe in this product,' he said. James put his money where his mouth is and partnered with me for Tickle Time. It tickles me to think that people are talking about something we created together both on screen and off. It's funny to know that my kids might tell their friends that their mom gave them the same advice my mom gave me." 

What's the one thing you do every day that is critical to your success?
"It may sound simple, but being happy at home makes me happy at work. I try to make my family happy."
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea! I know when everything is good at home everything is good everywhere else!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete